Tuesday, October 16, 2007

News!!!!

I finally got around to posting lots of things here, and wouldnt you know it, Blogger ate my post. Oi.

So first up! I'm starting a contest.

The Prize? Free Wagons!!!!!

The Rules: Be a member of the Balderdash update group in SL. You can either search for Balderdash under groups, or you can run to the main store location (see SLurl to the right) and just tap the Group invitation sign next to the door. I'll get you an invite as soon as I see the request come up.

What you need to do:  Write up a notecard and drop it onto my mailbox outside the main store location.  Include your name, Tell me about what sort of wagons you would like to see, color schemes, themes, fabrics, whatever you can think of, toss it on in there. Do you want it furnished? Unfurnished? What would you use it for?

What happens then?:  If I find some ideas that grab me, and I use them, you get a free wagon on release!  Now, I'm not sure about how many entries I may get.... this said, if say... a bunch of you come up with the same ideas, I may have to simply release the wagon at a discounted price instead of handing out 20 free wagons....  We'll see what happens, it cant hurt to try, so get out there and start daydreaming!

Other news~!!!!

Balderdash- Bagatelle and Trinketry was one of seven winners in the first wave chosen for a free spot over at Le Cadre!!!!! I'm still in shock, I havent set up yet... but when I do, I'll let you know!!!! If you would like to see the location, see the SLurl--->

Halloween Edition- Primzilla Vardo Released this weekend!!! You can see it for sale over at Caledon Wellsian! (Slurl on your right)

Special Edition **Sparrow** Wagon price reduction!!!!
In celebration of my RL Rez Date (10/8) last week, and my upcoming Rez date (10/18) I have lowered the price of this very special wagon to 1000L. You can see it for sale over at Silent Sparrow!!! (Slurl... again... on the right -----> )

Changes to perms!   All wagons at Slex and Onrez are still transfer... for now.  All wagons currently on display (Sparrow and Primzilla) Are now copy only, to prevent you from losing them due to strange happenings in the grid.

Once things get back to normal and I get all the wagons back on display, I will offer them -both- ways, and those of you who have transfer only, will be able to turn them in for copy versions.
I cannot exchange copy versions for transfer versions.... for obvious reasons. I will post here and announce to the group when I am able to start working on this transition, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

No comments: