Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bad things.. continued....

So.. the bad..... I was forced to reformat my C drive as windows would not even load this morning. Somehow during the reformat and install process, I also completely wiped out my main storage drive. I've lost everything....
Every texture I have ever done before and during the last year, gone.
Every sketch, snapshot, first life photography projects...
All of it is gone.

My paint programs, the disks were destroyed earlier this year. I am utterly screwed at this moment in time, and will have to try and recover from the ground up as far as this goes, I'm really not sure how long it will take, or where to start.

At the moment, my F drive needs attention.... I suppose downloading firefox and SL would be a good start.

Please bear with me while I try to regain sanity.

No comments: