Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentines / Anti Valentines day Gridwide Scavenger hunt!

Did you know that.......:

Balderdash is in a new location!!!! I know, I keep moving, theres a long story, I'll tell you all the nastiness in a little bit. Check my profile for the new LM. (Saiyge Lotus) I'll update the slurls here soon.

Theres a gridwide Valentines day hunt!!!! Balderdash is one of the participating stores, and I'm releasing two pairs of earrings for it :)



Over thirty designers have gotten together to produce a Valentine's Day Treasure Hunt that will span the grid! Each location will have a gift box hidden inside their store. The boxes will randomly change locations inside the store so you'll need to stay alert!


The starting location will be at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Sorrow/220/37/369 This will not be open to the public open until 1:00am STL February 9.

The gift boxes will be displayed for you to see, and all instructions will be given at that time! Please read the signs at the location when you arrive, and follow the directions. Then head off across the grid to start your hunt!

The treasure hunt begins at 1:00am SLT February 9 and will continue until 11:00pm SLT February 11

Look for goodies for both men & women from the following designers:

~ *AE* ~ Accessories by Eolande ~ ANIMAH ~ AnnaH ~ Balderdash ~ Bodies by Oh! ~ Boingo ~ Calla ~ Caroline's Jewelry ~ Cassini Creations ~ CKS Designs ~ DaeSkins ~ Designing Nicky Ree ~ Elite Designs Furniture ~ enkythings ~ First Impressions ~ Hair Solutions ~ Hubby's Boutique ~ Ingenue ~ Irelyn ~ KessKreations ~ Kitchy/UOMO ~ Moonshine ~ PajamaRama ~ Philotic Energy ~ PrimPlay ~ Reaction ~ Rose Petal Creations ~ SecondWave Apparel ~ She's So Unusual Shoes ~ SYD: Style Your Destiny ~ Tea Monster Clothing ~ Textures 'r Us ~ Topaz Square ~ Vitamin Ci ~ Wilted Rose ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now.. for the more personal stuff....
My comp has been going through some nasty problems. My video card died on me this week, and I was using my backup. The problem with the backup is that the fan on -that- was faulty, and was unable to spin due to the housing around it. The card, was unstable, overheating, and shutting my computer down unexpectedly, which in turn, screwed up all files in my OS.

Last night, it reached the point where my system couldnt load anything without freezing out, and I wound up having to reformat my C drive. I was up until 5AM this morning trying to figure out why it then wasnt acknowledging my modem at all, when I finally gave up and went to bed for two hours.

This morning I Figured out the driver issue, got SL loaded, and got inworld just oh.. six hours late for the Valentines day hunt, tired, and just barely coherent enough to place the box down, and then get promptly ordered to bed by my other half.

Basically, the store moved out of Caledon as I was not sure I'd even be able to stay open for reasons both financial and because of the hardware/software issues.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things. I'll add more if I can think of it :)
But yay, the store is safe for a little while at least, and even better, FREE stuff at the store! Get goin! ;)

No comments: