Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it....

Eesh! My little one was home with pneumonia last week. I think when we took him for his follow up on Thursday, that I picked up some mystery illness at his Doctors office. -mumble-

We think I have bronchitis or something equally or more wretched.

So, I will be slowing down on the crazy daily triple releases.

In other news.... I sold my Caledon location, it was too small, and it breaks my heart to do it but... I'm not nearly successful enough to have the main store location, let alone the offshoot in Caledon unless I could move the entire shop there.

I did silently release some strands of starlight lights... you can find them outside the shop hanging on the walls.

Thats about it for me... for now... If you need anything, give a yell, I'll be trying to force myself to do some sort of work, likely that coughing you hear is me, over 300m above.

No comments: