Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sticks and Stones....


Sarah: Ow! It bit me!
Hoggle: What'd you expect fairies to do?
Sarah: I thought they did nice things, like granting wishes!
Hoggle: Shows what you know, don't it?
Labyrinth


New *Unisex* bits in both Full size avatar sizes and Petites sizes - All of the bits work together, so you can wear one or *add* them (you know - if you are like me and want to resemble a pokey bramble.)

Sticks & Stones headpiece
(like Draoi - without flowers)

Waldgeist headpiece

Sticks, crystals and oak leaves, This one is a bit kinder to those of you who don't want to wear wild tangled hair. It curls around the head from just above the temples and around the sides. 
Oakling mask




All parts available at Balderdash!
And at the Petite Avatar Kingdom (petite bits only)  >>>> note 3/23 -I have yanked the vendors for these from the Petite kingdom for now because of prim greed. (mine! lol)  I'll throw them back up when I can deprim the vendors)

No comments: