Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lots of Wintery goodness @ Balderdash




Oh Noes! Balderdash is on FIRE! We arent sure if the original Oubliette isle is going to be around much longer, so take a peek while you can.

The new store is North on the next sim over... I know, I know, I keep moving. Hopefully I wont have to move again for a while -grins-

There are lots of new things scattered everywhere throughout the new store and in the cottage down the hill. Blogspot is being a pain and won't let me post all the pictures so I'll just toss you the rundown :) Some old and some new :)

New on the steps are the Celestia Celestio memorial candles and globe candles... In the shop: Steampunk angel lawn ornaments and tree toppers. Stockings on the fireplace....Christmas trees and wreaths... The wagon convoy (for underneath the tree) is back this year! You can find that under the trees in the shop AND in the cottage along with the garlands which are both on the store, cottage, and strewn over a few streetlamps here and there.

In the Cottage: Fully decorated tree. I was hounded and hounded last year for this, so I made sure to put it out there somewhere :)

New Warped and Melancholy furniture based off the old Warped and willowy set :) Sculpted snow groundcover sets are outside, there is a mod/copy set and a 20 peice set leaning against the building.

Once you are done over there, head on down the trail a bit to the north and you will find the Build your own Snowman kits are back again this year! Touch their faces to change their expression :) You can find more snaps over at my flickr... :)

No comments: