Sunday, May 18, 2008

State of the State, or something.

I'm currently on leave of absence.

The computer issues I'm having make it almost impossible to do anything but stand around in SL currently. I am unable to even drag or drop notecards at the moment, or take things out of inventory, OR drop things onto profiles.

My RL has so much drama going on at the moment with my mother in the hospital and my father going into surgery soon, with my utilities about to be cut off etc, that I really cant tell you when I'll be back here in force. I've been struggling to keep working in SL, but there comes a time when you have to wonder if the fates are trying to tell you something.

I'd like to apologize in advance to anyone who may have technical difficulties or problems with the store... if you absolutely need assistance with something, please drop me a line at saiyge@gmail.com and I'll help if I can, though there is a good chance that I might not have internet access for a while.

No comments: